Hello Green Lake Parents,
It is an honor and privilege to be the new 4K-6 principal at Green Lake School! I am excited to be serving the students, parents, staff, and community and looking forward to working as a team to enhance the education of our students.
I would like to share some reminders so that all can be prepared for the return of our wonderful students.
- Students are not to be dropped off at school before 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfast is available to students in the cafeteria.
- Fees for breakfast will be deducted from each student’s prepaid lunch account.
- Attendance is important! Students are allowed 10 excused absences per school year.
- The external school doors are to remain locked and should not be opened to allow entrance, even if you know the person seeking admittance. Please use the front office entrance if the doors are locked. As much as this can be an inconvenience, keeping our kids safe prevails! Please be supportive of our efforts to maintain the safety of our students.
- Some classrooms have changed locations but will remain in the elementary end of the building.
Thank you for sharing your students with us. We will do our best to live up to the trust you place in us by allowing your child to be educated at Green Lake School.
Proud to be your principal,